Back to school backpack!
This week, I am sharing a backpack I made for my brother!
A few weeks ago, my brother asked me if I could make a backpack for him because he liked the first one I made with this pattern. When he asked me, I immediately said yes! A few days later, we were at Club Tissus choosing the fabrics. And here we are, this week is the first day of school and he has a backpack!
To make this backpack, I used the MINI CESAR RUCKSACK PATTERN by Oui sewing pattern. I really like this pattern because it has lots of cute details. The instructions are clear and quite easy to understand. This backpack is small: it measures 22x28x13cm.
I love how the backpack turned out! I think the colours that my brother chose look great together and the lining fabric is awesome!
Here are the details:
To make this backpack, I used a lot of different supplies:
- MINI CESAR RUCKSACK PATTERN by Oui sewing pattern
- An outdoor fabric that is 50cm x 140cm
- A lining that is also 50cm x 140cm
- 3m of biais tape
- 3.5m of straps
- A 18cm long zip (for the front pouch)
- A 50cm long zip (for the main opening)
- An invisible magnetic snap
- Interfacing (for the bottom and the back of the bag)
Here are the pictures:
Follow me on Instagram at @clamagiedufil to see my latest makes!
If you have any questions, leave a comment below. I really enjoy reading your comments!